Welcome to Yarrow Motel, Invercargill
WE ARE STILL OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL WORKERS DURING LOCKDOWN. PRIOR ARRANGEMENT MUST BE MADE BY CONTACTING US DIRECTLY BY PHONE - CALL 0800 YARROW (927 769). This is so we can all stay safe - please take care.
Central city accommodation and close to the airport (we do free airport transfers to and from Invercargill Airport by arrangement).
"Best place we have stayed in since we have been in the South Island” B.W. 20.6.14. - Satisfied Customer
We are delighted to offer you eight centrally heated ground-floor units, plus a 3-bedroom house in a quiet location, yet only 500m to the centre of town and within a short walking distance to many attractions.
- Quiet location
- 500m to town centre, Queens Park, museum, Workingmen’s Club and information centre
- 1800m to Stadium Southland, Velodrome, Splash Palace pool complex and Rugby Park
- 100m to park
- 500m to cafés and restaurants
- FREE airport transfers to and from Invercargill Airport available by arrangement
- Close to Southern Cross Hospital
- Gateway to Stewart Island, National Park, Catlins, Southern Lakes, Queenstown, Fiordland and Milford Sound.
"So Comfortable and clean. Central, warm and welcoming. Would certainly stay here again.
FANTASTIC all round." J.M. and T. 19.4.14
"The best motel we have been in for some time and we’ve been in a few!" R. & K. 26.3.14
"Stayed all over NZ in motels - this is the BEST by far!", J.C. 17.11.13
Karla and Peter Hampton
We look forward to being of service to you!